IOX Still Camera 1.0.3 Final available

Steve Sisak support at ioxperts.com
Mon Apr 26 11:55:56 GMT 2004

We've posted the 1.0.3 release at the following URLs:

  <ftp://ftp2.ioxperts.com/IOXperts/USBStill/MacOSX/USBStillCamera1.0.3.dmg.gz>
  <ftp://ftp.ioxperts.com/IOXperts/USBStill/MacOSX/USBStillCamera1.0.3.dmg.gz>

  <http://www.ioxperts.com/downloads/USBStill/MacOSX/USBStillCamera1.0.3.dmg.gz>

There are no code differences between the final release and 1.0.3b16
except for the version number, but I'd make sure there were no build
problems, etc. before we announce it to the world.

The only differences between 1.0.2 and 1.0.3 are that the driver
always provides a custom camera icon and limits the thumbnail size to
128 pixels in the largest dimension.

This is required to work with the version of Apple Image Capture
shipped with Mac OS X 10.3 and results in slightly better looking
thumbnails as they aren't scaled twice.

I'm hoping we'll have video support in the near future although that
will require Mac OS 10.3 or newer -- Also we'd appreciate any
feedback or suggestions you might have.

Thanks for your support,

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                            +1 617 876-2572