IOXperts Video 1.1b55 posted

Steve Sisak support-reply at ioxperts.com
Sat Apr 30 14:06:45 GMT 2005

The installers are posted here:

   <http://www.ioxperts.com/downloads/Video/Beta/1.1b55/>
   <ftp://ftp.ioxperts.com/IOXperts/Video/Beta/1.1b55/>

It turns out that there was a one line (actually 3 character) bug in
b54 that was causing problems with a few cameras -- also found and
fixed a couple minor issues and supported a couple additional Point
Grey industrial cameras.

Since the current beta is about to expire (May 1) and I have one
camera-specific issue I want to look at, I'm going to bump the
expiration date a week (May 7) and leave the driver beta for a few
more days in case anything pops up.

Please give this a try and let us know if there are any problems.

Thanks,

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                            +1 617 876-2572