IOXperts Video 1.1b48 posted

Steve Sisak support-reply at ioxperts.com
Mon Feb 28 16:08:54 GMT 2005

The installers are posted here:

   <http://www.ioxperts.com/downloads/Video/Beta/1.1b48/>
   <ftp://ftp.ioxperts.com/IOXperts/Video/Beta/1.1b48/>

There have been almost no changes in the driver proper since b47, but
we have spent some time making the Camera Identifier application's UI
less confusing as well as adding a "Register" button so there's an
obvious way to register the driver without waiting for it to time out.

Also, we think we've fixed a bug in the registration code that was
preventing some USB serial numbers from validating.

Please give this a try, especially if you have been having serial
number problems -- I'd like to post it as a public beta if there are
no serious issues found.

Thanks,

-Steve