IOXperts Video 1.1b57 posted

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Thu May 5 00:31:23 GMT 2005

The installers are posted here:

   <http://www.ioxperts.com/downloads/Video/Beta/1.1b57/>
   <ftp://ftp.ioxperts.com/IOXperts/Video/Beta/1.1b57/>

(or will be in a few minutes -- uploading now)

This contains 2 fixes:

1) Fixed a broken 'DITL' resource for manual whate balance for the Apple iSight

2) Fixed a problem setting the camera type for the Logitech QuickCam
Pro (Dark focus ring)

Also, if anyone has an Apple iSight with older firmware, I'd
appreciated it if you could check if manual what balance (red/blue
sliders) work -- it appears that in the latest firmware update, the
manual white balance feature has been removed -- the config ROM clams
it's supported but the minimum and maximum values are both zero.

Apple's driver has the same behavior, so I'd just like to check.

This will probably be the final release -- I'd just like to verify
that we haven't broken anything during the build.

Thanks,

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                     voice: +1 617 876-2572
87 Bristol St #3A                                    fax: +1 617 876-2337
Cambridge, MA 02139                               mobile: +1 617 388-6476