USBWebcam Driver w. multiple ToUCam Pro´s

Marc St marcst-listmail at gmx.de
Mon Dec 1 05:53:53 EST 2003

Hi there,
I am trying to run 2 Philips ToUCam Pro´s on a G4/500 Mac with internal
USB Bus and a second PCI USB Card. System software is OS X Server
10.2.8 or 10.3.1, the symptoms are equal.
I can Install the first camera, with entering the serial number, and it
works fine. When the second camera is plugged in, I am informed that a
Driver is available (which I know, since it is installed already).
I install the Driver for the second Camera, but when I open Quicktime
Broadcaster, I am again informed that there is a Driver available
(instead of being asked for the second serial Number). In the video
application itself, there is only one camera available, only the USB
Audio of the second camera shows up, but cant be selected.
Any Ideas please ?
I have tried to reinstall from scratch (deleted all ioxperts files),
tried different order of camera installation, installed on a fresh
10.3.1, tried swapping form internal bus to pci card bus, so now i am
out of ideas.
The Driver Version is the latest beta 1.1b27.

Regards
Marc