IOXperts Video 1.1b30 last call

Steve Sisak support at ioxperts.com
Tue Feb 3 18:47:00 EST 2004

At this point it looks like 1.1b30 is pretty stable and should be
pushed out the to wider world (video-beta-announce and
VersionTracker, etc.) for final testing.

Before we do that, putting out the last couple releases has convinced
me that the file structure on our ftp servers in brain-damaged as
well as inconsistent.

Also, last Friday the hard drive on our internal file server failed
forcing me to build a brand new server which I'm going to use to
replace the 8100/80 that is ftp.ioxperts.com.

So I've taken to chance to reorganize the code so all the files that
make up a video release are in a single directory. The new 1.1b30 is
here:

   <ftp://splinter.ioxperts.com/IOXperts/Video/Beta/1.1b30>

Each release will get its own directory -- right now the release
number is in both the directory and file name -- if you think that
shouls be different, now's your chance.

ftp.ioxperts.com still points at the old machine but will be moved tonight.

If you could comment if this layout works and the file names are
clear, I'd appreciate it -- speak now or forever hold it.

If you know if any compatibility issues, now is the time to speak up.

Thanks,

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                            +1 617 876-2572