IOXperts Webcam/IIDC 1.1b29 Available

Steve Sisak support at ioxperts.com
Sun Jan 18 18:37:08 EST 2004

At 12:20 AM +0100 1/19/04, Manfred Schubert wrote:
>Am 18.01.2004 um 22:34 schrieb Steve Sisak:
>
>><ftp://ftp2.ioxperts.com/IOXperts/WebCam/Beta/MacOSX/Webcam1.1b29.dmg.gz>
>
>I can not install this. Installer says an error occurred and Console says
>
>Installer[305] Exception raised during posting of notification.
>Ignored.  exception: Can't open package /Library/Receipts/Webcam.pkg
>(there was an error reading the file Webcam.bom).

What OS are you installing on?

Also, if you're installing on a 10.2 partition and your drive also
has a 10.3 partition, you may need to manually launch the right copy
of Installer.

(I've seen LaunchServices get confused and launch the wrong copy of
the installer -- for instance 10.3 on a 10.2 system)

You might also try the logging installer or a copy from the other ftp
server in case there was a build problem.

I've just verified that that file installs on my TiBook running 10.3.2

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                            +1 617 876-2572