IOXperts Webcam/IIDC 1.1b29 Available

Manfred Schubert dev at schubert-it.com
Mon Jan 19 14:39:14 EST 2004

Am 19.01.2004 um 01:30 schrieb Steve Sisak:

> I moved that file out of /Library/Receipts/ and installed again, this
> time successfully.
>
> Does this work for you? (save the damaged file as we may want to send
> it to Apple DTS)

You are right, removing the old receipt allowed the Installer to run
without error message. The video settings dialog and Camera Control app
say driver version is 1.1b27 so I don't know whether it succeeded
though.

Manfred

ps:
Would it be possible to just install the control app directly into
Applications without enclosing folder? Would be nice to be able to open
the app directly without having to step into that folder, open the app
then going out of that folder again.