List reminders

Steve Sisak support at ioxperts.com
Mon Jan 19 18:43:13 EST 2004

I wasn't going to waste a post on this subject, but since there's
appears to be a flame war starting, I want to put it out right not.

I've kicked Stuart off the list and sent him several URLs to mailing
list etiquette.

I suspect Clifford responded to Stuart and accidentally replied to the list.

I've temporarily put the list on emergency moderation so we'll have
have to approve any posts before the list -- I'll turn it off as soon
as it's clear that things have cooled down. (Sorry for the delay this
may cause)

Just a reminder to please pay attention to headers of your replies
and make sure they're going where you want them.

Don't send admin requests to the list -- there are (un)subscription
instructions in the headers of every message -- if you need to change
anything, just go to the web page and change it.

If you've lost your password, you can request the server to mail it to you.

Sorry for the noise,

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                            +1 617 876-2572