IOXperts Webcam/IIDC 1.1b29 Available

Marc St marcst-listmail at gmx.de
Wed Jan 21 15:26:43 EST 2004

Hi there,
I had an old version installed, the b29 Installer had errors when I
tried it first. I then manually deleted all ioxperts stuff, then the
installation passed without a problem (server 10.3.2). I have a two
camera setup...

I can install for two cameras, and the driver detects both of them. I
can enter my two registration numbers, both are accepted. But when
using Oculus 3.1X, only one camera works (Oculus gives an error -200,
no video channel could be opened). Same with Quicktime Broadcaster,
only one camera is detected. The log reveals:
QuickTime Broadcaster[545] Channel Error: -128 [QTSGVideoChannel
showOptionsDialog]

Earlier in the log, both vdigs are detected, and both unique IDs are
found (ToUCam Pro)

The Camera Control Application has no means to switch between cameras,
wonder why...

Concerning the Folder for the Application, I think its a good idea. But
could the installer check where the Application was before(in case it
was moved), and put it into the same place ?

Concerning the sliders: Its annoying, when you have the impression you
could change a value in small increments, while you actually cant. I
would try over and over to set the slider to the value I really mean,
only to see it snap to some other value. If I see that the slider
sticks to certain positions, I am informed about the real possibilities
to set the value.

HTH
Marc