IOXperts Video 1.1b40

Peter Vendlegård p.vendlegard at bredband.net
Wed Sep 29 15:36:34 EDT 2004

All I get is a dark screen in Broadcaster with my Philips ToUcam Pro.
Reverting back to an older version still works. It's been rather
problematic with the last couple of version if memory serves me right.
I think b22 or something is the last one that works alright with QT
Broadcaster. Is this known or just me? (probably the latter :D )