No one on this list is running 10.2.8?

Michele Neri nerimic at ambiter.it
Tue Apr 19 09:37:06 EDT 2005

>  Now installs and runs on 10.2.8. (looks like no one on this list is
>running 10.2.8)

I'm in 10.2.8 and I've reported the MoveToTrash bug some weeks ago.
I'm happy to see that now it's fixed.

>  Use rm -rf when uninstalling on 10.2 because MoveToTrash tool requires
>    a 10.3 only call to obtain the uid of the current login session.

The movetotrash bug is gone... but trying it on 10.2.8, with a
Logitech QuickCam Pro dark focus ring the video applications say that
there isn't any video device available.

IOXpert Camera Identifier says that "The camera named QuickCam Pro -
IOXperts will not work until select a type from Camera Type Menu and
save your selection.". Pressing the "Save" button doesn't seem to
resolve the issue.

Also deleting the com.ioxperts.devicemonitor.plist doesn't seem of
any help. Running the restore privileges option of Disk Utilities and
reinstalling 1.1.b53 doesn't resolve the problem.

Only reinstalling the old driver make the cam available from video
applications.

Let me know if I can make something useful to test again.

Michele