1.1b43

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Thu Feb 3 09:16:27 EST 2005

At 9:32 AM +0100 2/3/05, Peter Vendlegård wrote:
>Toast 6.0.7 crashed on launch with this and the b42 driver. That is not good.

Can you send us a crash log? (That goes for everyone with a crash) ;-)

Actually, there are 3 possible logs of interest:

   1) A crash log
   2) IOXperts Debug.log (root of your drive w/logging driver)
   3) system.log
   4) Installer log (see my previous message)

Right now, several bugs in the Sequence Grabber
and Component Manager are making it very hard for
us to share hardware with Apple's IIDC driver and
not disable Apple's driver's when we have no
hardware attached.

(This is also why we do beta testing with a small group first)

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                     voice: +1 617 876-2572
87 Bristol St #3A                                    fax: +1 617 876-2337
Cambridge, MA 02139                               mobile: +1 617 388-6476