IOXperts Video 1.1b43 posted (finally!)

Barney Hilken b.hilken at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 3 11:21:43 EST 2005

Ok, installation problems fixed. Now camera problems!

Philips ToUCam fun produces a very dark picture even with brightness on
full. The only way I can improve it is to shine a bright light in my
eyes, which I don't really like. Can this be fixed? This problem's been
around for a long time.

Philips Vesta pro produces a much brighter picture, but it's zoomed in
on my right ear (with the lens pointing directly at me). I'm not sure
how old this problem is, as I haven't tested this camera with the last
few versions.

Both these problems are common to iMovie, iChat (with ichatusbcam
2.0.2) and BTVcam.

Barney.