IOXperts Video 1.1b44 posted

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Tue Feb 8 07:11:55 EST 2005

The installers are posted here:

   <http://www.ioxperts.com/downloads/Video/Beta/1.1b44/>
   <ftp://ftp.ioxperts.com/IOXperts/Video/Beta/1.1b44/>

This addresses all of the issues reported in 1.1b43 including:

   - Fixed crash launching Security Spy
     (tolerate nil pointer to VDGetUniqueIDs())

   - Fixed crash launching Toast Titanium
     (Toast calls Component Manager before main())

   - Use a different component type for factory components

   - launch camera identifier application from installer

   - correct vdig subtypes for various chip types

Note that cameras based on the Divio chipset will not appear until
the camera identifier application is run to tell the driver what type
of camera it is talking to.

I think this release is pretty stable and would like to push it out
for wider testing, so please give it a workout and let us know ASAP
if there are any problems.

It might be useful to send a note to the list what apps have been
successfully tested so we know what works and what needs to be
covered.

Thanks,

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                     voice: +1 617 876-2572
87 Bristol St #3A                                    fax: +1 617 876-2337
Cambridge, MA 02139                               mobile: +1 617 388-6476