1.1b44

Hans Tobeason HFTobeason at pandaemonium.com
Tue Feb 8 16:54:18 EST 2005

I'm running b44 with SecuritySpy 1.1b1 on a PowerMac G4 450 AGP w/
768Mb and OS X 10.3.7.

The only problems I'm seeing right now (just after installing b44) are
that SS still crashes when I try to change the exposure mode more than
once while in the IOXperts dialog from within SS.  I can change it once
(e.g. from Bottom Third to Full Frame), but if I then change it again
without leaving the dialog, SS will crash.  Here's the crash log from
SS (just the applicable section):