IOXperts Video 1.1b45 posted

Barney Hilken b.hilken at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 9 17:55:23 EST 2005

I have two cameras: a Philips ToUCam Fun, and a Philips Vesta Pro. They
are connected to different USB channels.

The ToUCam works fine in iChat, iMovie and BTV.

The Vesta doesn't work at all. If both cameras are connected, the Vesta
produces coloured noise. If I unplug the ToUCam, the Vesta shows only
the top left portion of its image, expanded to fit the window. It
doesn't matter which camera is plugged into which USB card, the
behaviour is just the same.

Barney.

P.S. Is there any way to tell iMovie which camera to use? It always
picks the Vesta.