IOXperts Video 1.1b46 posted

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Fri Feb 11 16:52:54 EST 2005

The installers are posted here:

   <http://www.ioxperts.com/downloads/Video/Beta/1.1b46/>
   <ftp://ftp.ioxperts.com/IOXperts/Video/Beta/1.1b46/>

This fixes the Philips Vesta issues posted yesterday.

I'm probably going to post this version to wider testing later
tonight if there are no serious issues.

One note: If you don't restart after installing, the driver will work
until you log out of your account and then fail to load -- rebooting
will fix the problem permanently (the issue is that out daemon needs
to be running in the root process to support multiple users and
there's no way to launch it there w/o rebooting)

We'll probably "fix" this by requiring a restart in the installer. :-(

Please let us know of any other issues ASAP.

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                     voice: +1 617 876-2572
87 Bristol St #3A                                    fax: +1 617 876-2337
Cambridge, MA 02139                               mobile: +1 617 388-6476