Multiple registrations

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Tue Mar 8 13:53:10 EST 2005

At 6:04 PM +0000 3/6/05, Don & Sooz Langford wrote:
>I have an iSight which I use with EvoCam and also iChat. Whenever I
>activate the iSight, I get an IOXperts registration dialog for the
>iSight. I just dismiss it and never see the dialog again until the
>next time I start up the iSight.
>
>How can I get the application to ignore the iSight and just be happy
>with the USB camera I have registered for?

At the moment, I don't think you can (other than just hitting the
"later" button) -- this is a good point that we need to address.

I'm thinking that adding an "ignore this device" button in the Camera
Identifier application would be a reasonable solution -- does this
work for you?

-Steve

P.S. If you want to send me the uniqueID for your iSight off-list
I'll give you a serial number for it.
Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                     voice: +1 617 876-2572
87 Bristol St #3A                                    fax: +1 617 876-2337
Cambridge, MA 02139                               mobile: +1 617 388-6476