Logitech driver

Chris Silverberg chris at silverberg.net
Tue May 31 14:59:05 EDT 2005

Hi Steve,

Logitech is distributing an OEM version of the IOXperts driver.
Logitech clearly chose the right guys to create their driver,
unfortunately they are still distributing version 1.0.7.  We
occasionally run into users that are having problem with this driver
under Panther, and the 1.1 version always solves those issues.
However, not all users will choose to pay for the 1.1 upgrade, despite
the low pricetag.

So my questions.... (1) do you know if Logitech has plans to upgrade to
1.1?  (2) If they are not planning to upgrade, could you suggest the
right people to contact in an attempt to persuade Logitech to upgrade?
I'd like to see all of our customers running Logitech cameras up on
1.1.  In the meantime, I'll continue directing them to your website.

-Chris