IOXperts Video 1.1.2d7 posted

Ian Keck ian.keck at ioxperts.com
Fri Nov 18 12:10:46 EST 2005

If Steve hasn't told you to do this already, the best thing to do is
install the logging version of the driver
and send us the logfiles.  My first suspect is that the device daemon
may not be running.  You can see this
using the Activity Monitor or the command ps -ax | grep iox     in a
terminal window.
The logs are all located in /Library/Logs/IOXperts

Regards,
Ian Keck