Status for QC Pro 5000?

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Thu Aug 17 14:44:42 EDT 2006

At 6:55 PM -0500 8/15/06, cde wrote:
>Just because I could not figure out from reading the past three
>months of archieves, what is the current status of the Logitech QC
>Pro 5000 support?

It's supported in the current alpha version of the driver (see

>I am using a iBook g4 (Late 2003) 1 ghz with Panther.9 and will soon
>be updating to Tiger. If support is not yet established, I would
>love to help.

There may be an issue (or not) with 10.3.9 -- I've been concentrating
on getting the new cameras working on the current OS -- we'll fix any
bugs we can find, but getting new hardware supported and application
compatibility on the current OS has to have priority.

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                     voice: +1 617 876-2572
87 Bristol St #3A                                    fax: +1 617 876-2337
Cambridge, MA 02139                               mobile: +1 617 388-6476