IOXperts Video 1.1.2d18 posted

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Mon Feb 27 14:57:57 EST 2006

At 7:06 PM +0000 2/27/06, Barney Hilken wrote:
>Just crashed Quicktime Player. I opened a movie recorder window,
>then started looking at the Recording preferences, when it fell
>over. Do you want the report, or should I send it to Apple? All the
>stack traces are full of your vdig stuff.

Let me see a stack trace (and log, if you have the logging version installed)

Also, what camera, machine, OS?

I made a change in the SG panel code that may have introduced a 10.3
dependency.

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                     voice: +1 617 876-2572
87 Bristol St #3A                                    fax: +1 617 876-2337
Cambridge, MA 02139                               mobile: +1 617 388-6476