Logitech Quickam Fusion Pro

Carola Clavo carolaclavo at mac.com
Wed Nov 15 04:56:18 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm testing with a Powermac G5, 2x2Ghz. 2,5 GB DDR SDRAM (Mac OS
10.4.8) and a Logitech Quickam Fusion Pro.

Driver: IOXperts Video 1.1.2a21 log

Never got it to work in iChat, but sometimes it did in Skype... But
listed as "video USB device", not like "Logitech Quickam Fusion Pro -
IOXperts". When Logitech driver loads, does not work. It even crashes
Skype. The video preview in the preferences appears empty, showing
default pinstripe apple background. This happens in both public Skype
version and internal beta versions I'm testing (can't disclose
version or more info, sorry).

Hope next versions work better, it would be great!

Best,

Carola Clavo

Mac OS X Skype betatester | www.carolaclavo.com | Palma de Mallorca