IOXWebcamX-1.1.2a34 has expired

Francesco Rolando ogekuri at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 12:59:29 EDT 2007

Il giorno 16/ago/07, alle ore 17:12, Steve Sisak ha scritto:
> No major changes -- I may have a new release in a day or so as the
> changes I had planned aren't quite ready.

I'm still have a problem on G5 as I reported in bug #2378 on saturday
14/7/2007.
In G5 system, all applications hangup at logon after I have installed
a new version of driver: a32,a33 and a34.
When I try to install version a31 I can logon, and all applications
run correctly.

On powerbook G4 system all versions work correctly.
--
Saluti,
Francesco.