Testing with the Scalar Driver

Mitch Axsom mitch at scalarscopes.com
Wed Aug 22 08:01:40 EDT 2007

Dear Steve,

Parameters:  M-2, Intel Mac, driver version #35.

Here are my crash logs for today.  My email program will only pick up
the three files under my name.  There are two more ioxperts files
within the log folder that it will not let me grab.

Here is what I noticed with Hack TV:

1.  I could take a move at 320 x 240.
2.  I could make the screen size anything smaller than 320 x 240.
3.  If I tried to make it larger by any amount, it always crashed.

I then opened Proscope HR.

1.  I could move the scope all around and all was fine until....
2.  I tried to take a snapshop and it said, "Could not take snapshot"
and then Proscope HR locked up.

I went to Library/Logs/mitchaxsom and attached the three ioxperts
logs under my name.  There were two more ioxperts files within the
Library/Logs that I could not attach.

I hope that this helps.  Mitch Axsom