IOXperts Video 1.1.2a30 posted

Kevin Lightner synthfool at synthfool.com
Tue May 1 17:51:25 EDT 2007

Steve,

I'm a Scalar Microscope user who is beta testing the ioxperts software.

I downloaded the entire archive of posts though and found no posts of
other Scalar products.
So maybe I'm the only one and thus I'm sending you my findings directly.

   Machine Name:	iMac
   Machine Model:	iMac6,1
   Processor Name:	Intel Core 2 Duo
   Processor Speed:	2.16 GHz
   Number Of Processors:	1
   Total Number Of Cores:	2
   L2 Cache (per processor):	4 MB
   Memory:	2 GB
   Bus Speed:	667 MHz
   Boot ROM Version:	IM61.0093.B01
   SMC Version:	1.10f2
   System Version:	Mac OS X 10.4.9 (8P2137)
   Kernel Version:	Darwin 8.9.1

Scalar Proscope M2
ioxperts industrial driver 1.1.2a32
BTV Pro Carbon 5.4.1 viewer (others as well)

My experiences have been the same through several versions.
The driver and viewer would work fine upon first launch, then lock
up, freeze or quit after subsequent launches.
Even clicking on a menu bar choice would freeze the video, with it
not returning to "live" frame rates again. Stuttering or complete
freezing the norm.
So, it works great the first time through, but fails the more one
plays with it.

--
Regards,
Kevin Lightner