IOXperts Video 1.1.2a38 posted

Francesco Rolando ogekuri at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 11:23:38 EDT 2007

Il giorno 03/nov/07, alle ore 14:54, Steve Sisak ha scritto:
> (I'm cc'in the list as this may be of general use)

Yes, I'm only forgot to put mailing-list in cc on my first reply, I'm
sorry.

> At 11:02 AM +0100 11/3/07, Francesco Rolando wrote:
>> Il giorno 02/nov/07, alle ore 19:58, Steve Sisak ha scritto:
>>> Is it always working or only most of the time?
>>> I'm hoping for all the time, or I need to do more research into
>>> what's happening.
>>
>> Now, It's _always_ working.
>>
>> I only have to wait a moment before run iChat after login.
>> If I have iChat on auto-run list of my login, and only one time it
>> does not dectect my webcam but I simply restart iChat and it's
>> work correctly.
>> (probably I run iChat before ioxpert daemons are active)
>>
>> It's ok.
>
> --cut--
> I could probably fix the problem you report on Leopard by making
> ioxsessiond a UserAgent -- but let's see if there are any other
> problem reports. I might delay to a minor update if it's not too
> much trouble for you.

No, it's not a problem for me. I'ts work better of a37. It's work
perfectly.

>>> That shouldn't happen at all -- my best guess would be that the
>>> component might be crashing somehow. Is there a chance you can
>>> install the logging version of the driver and send me (off list)
>>> the contents of /Library/Logs/IOXperts/ and any crash logs from /
>>> Library/Logs/CrashReporter/?
>>
>> I attach my G5 logs.
>
> -- cut--
> Given that TSMGetInputSourceCount is on the stack -- I'd suspect an
> InputManager hack like APE (Unsanity Application Enhancer). See
> these articles:
>
>   <http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=306857>
>   <http://www.unsanity.org/archives/haxies/leopard.php>
>
> If you have APE on that system, try removing it following the
> instructions in the Apple article.
> --cut--

My problem was APE.
I have remove "ApplicationEnhancer.bundle" from /System/Library/
SystemConfiguration/ and IOXperd work correcly again.

Thank you very much for you support.
--
Saluti,
Francesco