IOXperts Video 1.1.2a39 posted

Jeff Phillips imjeffp at mac.com
Fri Nov 16 11:54:31 EST 2007

On Nov 16, 2007, at 9:47 AM, Steve Sisak wrote:
> One thing I did notice is that there may be an installer problem if
> you install 1.1.2a38 over itself -- in this case no cameras will
> appear in Camera Identifier. Please let me know if you see this
> problem, but you can work around it by rebooting and installing again.

I ran into that, and the workaround worked. No longer need to use the
workaround to see the camera after a restart either.

I dunno if BTV is being maintained, but it still requires
registering. Be nice if it were updated for Intel/Leopard. It still
works, sort of, if you fuss with it long enough.

http://imjeffp.blogspot.com