IOXperts Video 1.1.2a37 posted

Peter Vendlegård p.vendlegard at bredband.net
Sat Oct 27 17:30:24 EDT 2007

Any chance of getting support for the new API that let's you take
snapshots in Adressbook etc? Didn't that work in Tiger? I'm sure apple
have been doing all kind of things behind the scenes, but if it is
possible it would save me the cost of a new UVC-capable cam. Cheers!

  (i've got support in PhotoBooth, ichat (with iChat USB), skype,
quicktime, but not iMovie, AdressBook)

Peter Vendlegård
p.vendlegard at mac.com
Bilder på Ted och Mimmi:
http://web.mac.com/veke
Web-gallerier
http://gallery.mac.com/veke

Ladda hem mitt .vcard till din adressbok