IOXperts Video 1.1.2b4 posted

Paul 4paul3 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 12:20:25 EDT 2008

Yes, I was just getting a blue screen in the EvoCam 3.6.2 window for my
Logitech QC Pro 4000. Eventually it would connect, but it would take several
minutes. Literally, I would watch my clock tick by for several minutes
before it would connect. But like I said, it wasn't doing this when booted
from the FireWire drive when I was testing it first. It worked perfectly
then, but I had installed b3 first (on March 31). Then a day later I
installed b4.

One other thing is, after the camera connected if I went in to change the
settings in EvoCam selecting Options>Video Input the image would change to
this psychedelic picture and then EvoCam would crash after closing the Video
Input window.

I've uninstalled b4 from my normal boot drive using the All command. The
thing is I never uninstalled the Logitech driver from either drive so I am
going to try that with the actual boot drive then install b3 and run it
first. I will change the clock first. Also, this probably doesn't matter but
just in case, when I installed b3 on the FireWire drive I had Fast User
Switching off, but when I installed b4 on my normal boot drive FUS was on. I
doubt that makes a difference with this but I thought I would mention it.
Sometimes it's the smallest of details.

Good Luck,

Paul

G4 Quicksilver 2X1GHz, OS X.4.11, 1.5GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4600 card,
Sonnet ATA133 card, SIIG SATA150 card, Maxtor/Seagate SATA drives, Maxtor
ATA133 hard drives, Sonnet Tango FireWire/USB card, NEC 2470WNX LCD