IOXperts Video 1.2b19 posted

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Wed Aug 27 12:21:20 EDT 2008

>I am afraid I have been asked to register the b19. Haven't got round
>to 1.2 nobeta yet.

If you have an old (1.1) serial number, you should be asked.

Is that the case?

(For anyone who's entitled to a free update, I can generate a 1.2 S/N for you)

BTW, I was attempting to make this message more clear (that you have
a serial number for a previous version rather than an unregistered
driver), but the attempt to pass that information up to the code that
displays the registration dialog was what caused the bug where serial
numbers were not sticking.

I'd like to fix it, but it looks like it fails the risk/benefit test
for this release -- we'll have to put up with the tech support
related to the confusing message rather than risk introducing a
subtle bug late in the release cycle.

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                            +1 617 876-2572