IOXperts Video 1.1.2a46 posted

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Fri Feb 8 10:36:54 EST 2008

Aha! You've given me a good guess (but I may need to set up a French
system to test it).

The driver shouldn't be creating any strange files, but if the hex
numbers in the file names look like the MAC address of any of your
ethernet ports, I'd be willing to suspect a bug in the code that
looks for the "Device Keys" folder -- which should be:

/Library/Application Support/IOXperts/Device Keys/

If failing and putting the key files on the root of your hard drive.

First test would be to you remove these files -- if your license
stops working, this is very likely to be the problem -- feel free to
insert your favorite comment about mono-lingual Americans. :-)

(I can actually read some French and a very little Japanese, but am
too out of practice in both to write a complete sentence)

Anyway, outside what's explicitly required by the OS, the driver
shouldn't be creating any files outside /Library/Application
Support/IOXperts

I'll look into this shortly, but please let me know if deleting the
files causes an problems.

-Steve