IOXperts Video 1.1.2a46 posted

Greg Glover lists at gregglover.com
Sat Feb 9 13:19:09 EST 2008

I had the same failed serial number issue with 1.1.2a45, which was
cleared up by 1.1.2a46. But I do get the key files in the root of my
hard drive. Until now it was a mystery to me as to where they came
from, and it's at least good to know how they are being created.

I deleted them and rebooted. I had no trouble continuing to use my
Logitech QuickCam Notebooks Pro under Leopard but the files
continually get re-created.

Greg