Video-Beta-Discuss Digest, Vol 39, Issue 9

Paco Cruz [Hotmail] cruz_paco at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 19:29:12 EST 2008

Hi Steve,

I can confirm the exact same behavior in my machine. However, it disappeared
due to one of these reasons:

- Disabling the Parental Controls
- IOxperts driver uninstall, followed by 1.1.2a45 and paying for a second
license (I had 1.1 installed before)
- Unchecking Remote Control from Sharing

I regret not being more rigorous in my testing. One day the files were there
and a week later they had disappeared. As far as I remember, the above were
the only major changes I made on the system.

Paco