Philips 690k, Skype, Mirror Flipped Image

Tom Talbott tbtjr at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 5 20:11:06 EST 2008

I don't see a way to set the camera settings.  But, I just did a call using the drivers and the recipient of the call says that it looked fine.  Apparently, the Mac version of Skype shows your own image mirrored.  That wasn't my experience with the PC version, so I guess I was confused.

So, no issues here.  Thanks to ioxperts for the driver.  I just registered.

-Tom