Skype Testing

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Wed Mar 5 10:51:59 EST 2008

A quick look at Skype (2.7.0.257) driver version 1.1.2b2 on Mac OS X
10.5.2 with a Philips PCVP740K (ToUcam Pro) looks pretty good at
least for local testing.

I'd be interested to do direct testing with people who are using
Skype to do some real video conferencing with different cameras, etc.

My Skype id is steve.sisak -- I'm in Boston (Eastern US Time)

For anyone who has time to test, send me a note with your:

Skype ID
Camera type
Machine
OS Version
Wether you are currently having problems (with 1.1.2b2)

I need to run out for a bit, but will be back on line this afternoon.

Thanks,