1.2b3 can't access camera

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Fri Mar 21 16:09:12 EDT 2008

Hi David,

What OS version and did you apply the security update that came out a
day or two ago?

Someone posted to the quicktime-api list that the security update
broke both us an macam, but I haven't verified it yet -- will do so
shortly.

The light remaining on sounds link ioxdeviced is crashing or not
launching -- do you see anything suspicious in system.log or
console.log?

-Steve