FileVault Installation

Paul 4paul3 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 02:25:34 EDT 2008

Steve, should it make a difference if the driver is installed while in a
FileVault account or not? I started in Safe Mode to see what would happen
and the b6 driver isn't recognized in the FileVault account while it is
recognized in a normal account after the restart from Safe Mode startup.
There were a number of things removed by Safe Mode. Many of which were dated
the day that I upgraded to OS X.4.11 from X.4.10, and installed Security
Update 2008-002. My Logitech mouse doesn't work correctly, nor is it
recognized, in the FileVault account either, but it is seen in the normal
account, and it works fine. Any thoughts? I can send you a screen shot of
what was put in the trash if you would like. I haven't emptied it yet.

Paul