Logitech Webcam USB Standards

Paul 4paul3 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 23:29:35 EDT 2008

James,

What I get from my System Profiler is a bit different. I'm using OS X.4.11
on a G4 Quicksilver 2X1 GHz.

*USB High-Speed Bus:
*
  Host Controller Location:    Expansion Slot
  Host Controller Driver:    AppleUSBEHCI
  PCI Device ID:    0x00e0
  PCI Revision ID:    0x0002
  PCI Vendor ID:    0x1033
  Bus Number:    0x40

*Logitech Camera:
*
  Version:    0.07
  Bus Power (mA):    500
  Speed:    Up to 480 Mb/sec
  Product ID:    0x0990
  Serial Number:
  Vendor ID:    0x046d

Note that our PCI Revision ID #'s are different for our USB ports and the
Versions of our cameras are different. Mine is 0.07 while yours is 0.05. My
updated version may be giving me problems, and Logitech said that they don't
use the EHCI USB driver which is my problem, as well as the PCI Revision,
and Sonnet's only support person, Neil, has no clue what to do so he diverts
me to an outside help site.

Paul