Registration code not working

Paul 4paul3 at gmail.com
Sat May 10 17:15:10 EDT 2008

Hi Steve,

I wrote you directly about the new registration code you sent me not working
and included all the logs. In the SerialNumber.log it says "Device Key
FullPath '/Library/Application Support/IOXperts/Device Keys/gives a long
number here  (Not Found)" even though it says in the other logs that the
device is registered. I have tried two different accounts to get the
QuickCam Pro 9000 connected and I get the same result. The driver thinks
that the QC Pro 9000 is in demo mode and EvoCam jams up requiring me to
Force Restart the computer because I can't get EvoCam to Force Quit, or get
the Restart or Shut Down commands to work. I have checked in the files and
the registration keys are there in both accounts. Should I just manually
uninstall everything again and reinstall only registering the QC Pro 9000
with the 1.1.2b6 driver and not registering my old QC Pro 4000 in v1.1, or
will there be a fix so the serial number for the new camera is recognized.
Can I just install v1.1.2b6 without installing v1.1 and register the QC Pro
9000?

I don't know if this makes a difference or not but according to the logs the
driver uses the same MAC address for both cameras which is the computers MAC
address.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Paul