EvoCam crash solution

Paul 4paul3 at gmail.com
Sun May 18 01:09:39 EDT 2008

If you are using EvoCam and having it crash when trying to use more than one
or two cameras it may be due to the Canvas Size you are using in the primary
window. When opening a new window I found that you need to restore the
primary window, which is a webcam in my case, to the webcam's native screen
size before opening a new window. In the case of Logitech's QuickCam Pro
4000 the native canvas size would be 320X240. After restoring the primary
window the the native canvas size in EvoCam you can open a new window and
configure it to the camera you desire. Then you can go back and configure
the primary window back to the canvas size that you were using initially.
Don't forget to Save your settings.