IOXperts Video 1.1.2b9 posted

James Allen-Jones jamesaj at slysar.co.uk
Sun May 25 16:12:40 EDT 2008

Steve,
Just opened EyeTV (v 3.0.2) and a dialogue from IOX was thrown up, something
about incompatibility (too quick to read) but EyeTV started up and was fine
for a few minutes.  Then it crashed in full screen mode, couldn¹t esc, force
quit or anything, a single video frame was held on screen & an approx 1 sec
audio clip looped.  Only way to restart was to hold in power button.

Looked at console but could only find entries up to yesterday but don¹t
really know what I¹m looking at.  Any thoughts?

James

PS.  I installed 1.1.2b9 from the link in your email but Mac Info window
says version is 1.1.2b8