The September 16-30 Release

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Mon Sep 15 11:58:01 EDT 2008

At 9:50 AM -0500 9/15/08, Mitchel R. Axsom wrote:
>Will we be able to expect a release later on today, the 15?

One would expect so. :-)

The only question is wether it's final or another beta.

(See my earlier reply to Bryan)

Given that there have been so few bug reports, I'm leaning toward
final, but would like verify that Bryan doesn't have new problem.
(It's possible that he just has an old serial number)

I actually set the expiration date in the code to 9/17 this time so
there's an extra day or two in case of emergency.

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                     voice: +1 617 876-2572
87 Bristol St #3A                                    fax: +1 617 876-2337
Cambridge, MA 02139                               mobile: +1 617 388-6476