Problem Logitech Cameras

jed jedi.theone at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 22:59:04 EDT 2008

When are these 'future release' cameras due roughly, any idea?

I'll have to fork out more $ to buy a revised Sphere (orbit) AF,  not happy.
They should allow a trade in program!

Software workaround's fine for the the short-term, but I didn't pay for
the best webcam
in the market for such glaring limitations, sigh...

Cheers,