do 1.2 betas expire?

Sebastian Hunt seb at soi.city.ac.uk
Wed May 6 19:49:04 EDT 2009

Hi, I purchased a licence for a 1.1 beta (it was 1.1.2a28 at the time)
and I had to reinstall periodically because the beta drivers expired
every few weeks. I understand I'll need to pay to upgrade the licence to
a 1.2 beta.

Can I first check if 1.2 betas also expire every few weeks? Because, I
have to say, that was a real pain - to the point where I basically gave
up on it.

And if I don't want to pay for an upgrade, is the licence I bought any
use now, or did the final 1.1 beta expire?

Seb Hunt

--
Sebastian Hunt tel: +44 (0)20 7040 8440
Department of Computing fax: +44 (0)20 7040 0244
City University London seb at soi.city.ac.uk
EC1V 0HB http://www.soi.city.ac.uk/~seb