Snow leopard Support?

Guillermo Enriquez nacho4d at mac.com
Mon Feb 15 06:46:18 EST 2010

Hi
I downloaded IOXperts Webcam Driver 1.2 for Mac OS X -- BETA
and Installed in my MacOS 10.6.2 (Snow Leopard)
And Apple applications like iChat works very well but, when I try to run some code I got only black and white frames, so no color.

I wonder if this is a restriction of the trial version?( I think this because when i try ichat there is no trial alert or serial code input alert, but there is one when I run programs from code. )
Or maybe is just a bug?
Or maybe I got the incorrect drivers?
Does anybody is actually getting the drivers to work well in Snow Leopard?

I have tried with QTRecorder sample program and OpenCV and I have the results are the same.
( http://developer.apple.com/mac/library/samplecode/QTRecorder/QTRecorder.zip )

I hope this is a restriction.

Thanks
Ignacio