Snow leopard Support?

Julian Fraser jfraser82 at me.com
Mon Feb 15 12:21:19 EST 2010

Hi.  I think I was put on this discussion thread inadvertantly.  Please take me off your Video-Beta-Discuss mailing list since I don't want to receive a copy of these threads that do not pertain to questions I have asked personally.  The email address probably associated with my account on your site is Accounts_JLF at me.com