[IOXperts Video-Developers] help me... about usb-cam connecting...

Dave Koziol support at ioxperts.com
Wed Oct 8 10:59:11 GMT 2003

On Wednesday, October 8, 2003, at 04:20 AM, jobs wrote:

> i'm steve in South Korea ...
> currently..  i study vision and cocoa therefore i use usb-web cam. but
> Apple don't support my cam model
> I had the luck to find IOXPERTS' Driver set
> but.. my cocoa progrgamming level is first step.
> i hope  connecting by USB-CAM  sample source....

I'm not 100% sure what you are looking for, so I'm going to give
answers for two possible questions.

* If you have a camera which is not currently supported by our drivers:

First look on this page to see if we have any information on your
camera: <http://www.ioxperts.com/devices_allcams.html>  If your camera
is not listed, please follow step two at the bottom of the page to
generate USB Prober output and send it to support at ioxperts.com.  Once
we have that output, we may be able to support your camera in the
future.

* If you are looking to build an application which works with our
drivers:

Our WebCam Drivers are QuickTime Video Digitizers, and you probably
want to learn about how to use the QuickTime Sequence Grabber to build
an application.  Apple has some samples here:
<http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/Sample_Code/QuickTime/
Capturing.htm>
We also recommend people read this article.  Our Video Digitizers are
Compressed Source Digitizers as described in this article.
<http://www.mactech.com/articles/develop/issue_14/
king_woodcock_final.html>
Finally, we have a video-developers mailing list.  See
<http://www.ioxperts.com/contact.html> for details on how to join it.

Hope that helps,

Dave Koziol
VP of Engineering