Raw Data Access

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Tue Aug 31 14:04:15 GMT 2004

First, I'd like to apologize to everyone for being so quiet for the
jast few months -- we've had do do a bit more work on infrastructure
than I would have liked to get the next release into a shippable
state, and I've had to do some consulting work to finance further
development, but thing are moving again.

One thing that it looks like we'll be able to add for the 1.1 release
is access to raw camera data, both for the raw IIDC formats and Bayer
cameras.

Before things are set in stone, I'd like to post a quick series of
RFC's in case anyone sees any problems or can see a more convenient
way of doing things.

I'm going to post these on Apple's QuickTime API list as well to get
feedback from as many people as possible.

Thanks for your time.

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                     voice: +1 617 876-2572
87 Bristol St #3A                                    fax: +1 617 876-2337
Cambridge, MA 02139                               mobile: +1 617 388-6476